Foxes Out of School and Holiday Club
Foxes offers fun and engaging childcare for 4 to 11 year olds. Providing parents with convenient out of school care, highlights include:
- Breakfast Club – from 7.30-9am including a nutritious breakfast. A great way to start the day!
- After School Club – from 3-6pm including varied teas with a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Holiday Club – from 8am-6pm. Children to bring a packed lunch and a light tea costs £1.00. (minimum booking 3 hours)
- Foxes Holiday Club has the use of One Leisure Centre facilities for indoor activities and swimming.
- Flexible Childcare – Regular and one-off bookings are taken with no minimum requirement.
- Fully Qualified Staff – Foxes is led and managed by the team from Ramsey Day Nursery
- Ofsted Registered – we are able to accept childcare vouchers and childcare tax credits can be claimed.
Bookings for the February half-term are NOW open. Please use the link below to make a booking.
Bookings for Foxes before and after school club for the Autumn Term is open, you are able to book spaces via this link. Davidson-Roberts You will need to to create your user account and register your children on our new online booking system and add your child(ren)’s details. Please ensure that you provide the name and contact number for three emergency contacts, and then assign these to each child when you complete their registration form. **Please note – if you have already registered online to use our holiday clubs you do not have to register again – you will be able to book all of our clubs on the one site.**
Based at 14B Station Road, Ramsey, PE26 1JB. Call us today on 07742 227730